Strong, durable, flexible adhesive for internal applications
A universal, high strength, elastic construction adhesive based on hybrid technology for internal use. The product is based on a neutral curing system and is free from isocyanates. As well as being fast curing and odourless it is also non-corrosive to metals. Has good adhesion to most non porous surfaces even when damp.
- Durable, permanently elastic
- Universal bonding for interior use
- Fast curing
- Free of isocyanates, solvents and silicones
- No shrinkage and bubble free
- Good resistance to water
- Adheres perfectly without primer on most, even damp surfaces
- Neutral curing, almost odourless
- Sandable once fully cured
- Non corrosive towards metals
- High mechanical resistance and E-modulus
- Absorbs acoustical and mechanical vibrations
Areas of application
Suitable indoor for gluing panels, skirting boards, thresholds and insulation materials. Will bond many substrates including porcelain, coated metal, epoxy and polyester panels, polystyrene, PVCu, stainless steel, anodised aluminium and finished wood.
In unopened original packaging between +5°C and +25°C, shelf life till 18 months after production date, stored in a dry place.
|Article number||EAN barcode||Packaging||Content|
Ask a question
Do you have a question about Clearbond MS ? We would like to help.
* Required fields